Government job in Chhattisgarh PoliceImage Credit source: Freepik
There is good news for the candidates who are dreaming of getting a government job in the police. Let us tell you that Chhattisgarh Police has issued an official notification for recruitment to 133 posts. The online application process for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment has started from 20 October 2023. Interested candidates can apply last till 30 November 2023. To register, candidates will have to visit the official website cgpolice.gov.in.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 125 to Rs 200 as application fee. For more information, candidates can check the official notification. Candidates can read information related to the vacancy in this article.
Age limit and selection process
The age limit of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years as on January 1, 2023. Also, candidates coming from reserved category will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit. There is a provision to give relaxation of 10 years in the maximum age limit for local resident women of Chhattisgarh. Selection of candidates will be based on written paper (General Knowledge, Maths and Reasoning). Also, for more information, candidates can check the official notification.
CG Police Recruitment Notification 2023 Check directly from this link
Education Qualification and Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years. Also, candidates should have passed 10th and 12th. Candidates must have a driving license. Talking about the application fee, General and Other Backward Class candidates will have to pay Rs 200 and SC category candidates will have to pay Rs 125 as application fee. There is a provision to give a salary of Rs 19,500 to the selected candidates as per Pay Matrix Level 4.
Apply like this
- To apply, candidates first go to the official website cgpolice.gov.in.
- Before applying on the website, read the official notification.
- Carefully upload all the necessary documents related to the application, signature, photo, ID proof.
- Then pay the application fee.
- After that take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Female Nurse- 4 Posts
- Pharmacist-13 posts
- Nursing Assistant- 7 Posts
- Laboratory Technician- 1 Post
- Compounder – 12 posts
- Dresser- 3 posts
- Head Constable Nursing- 13 Posts
- Assistant Platoon Commander Nursing – 62 Posts
- Constable (Dog Squad) – 5 posts
- Constable (Band) – 3 posts
- Male Nurse- 10 posts