Nasir Hussain Badruddin Adbar in-charge Bharatpur Assembly
– Name of Jan Seva Patra given to the manifesto.
– Before addressing the election meeting in Bharatpur, Haryana Deputy CM Mr. Dushyant Chautala, Rajasthan JJP State President Mr. Prithviraj Meel, Haryana State President Sardar Nishan Singh issued a public service letter.
– Old age pension increased from Rs 1,000 to Rs 3,000.
– Free education for poor girls from first class to PhD.
– E-libraries will be opened in villages.
– To ensure that papers are not leaked, new technology will be adopted and a law will be made against those who leak papers.
Mustard, gram, jowar, bajra, moong crops will be purchased at MSP and payment will be made in the farmer’s account within 48 hours of purchasing the crop.