Tragic accident: Four people of the same family died due to electrocution, current was spread due to short circuit in the pole

A tragic accident took place last evening in Dikiya Gram Panchayat of Lasadiya subdivision area of ​​Salumber district of Rajasthan. Four people of the same family living in Bodphala of Dikiya Gram Panchayat died due to electric shock. The dead include the head of the family, his wife, son and daughter. The deceased have been identified as Omkar Meena, his wife Bhanwari Devi, son Devi Lal and daughter Mangi Devi.

According to the information, the family of Omkar Meena, living in Bodphala, was present at home. Meanwhile, a short circuit occurred in a nearby pole, due to which current spread in the house. Omkar’s father Ganga Meena, aged 68 years, got badly burnt due to electric shock. His wife Bhanwari Meena, son Devi Lal and daughter Mangi ran to save him, but the current was so terrible that all four got electrocuted. All four died on the spot.

People nearby informed about the incident to Dickia Sarpanch Punam Chand Meena. The Sarpanch informed the public representatives including the police. 108 ambulance was called. On receiving information about the incident, Koon police station officer Praveen Singh Shaktawat reached the spot. The police have kept all four bodies in the mortuary of CHC Lasadiya. Salumber District Collector Pratap Singh and Salumber Deputy Dungar Singh reached Lasadia CHC. Took information about the incident.

Leave a Comment